
Founded in 1981 by Robin Guthrie, Will Heggie and Elizabeth Fraser, the Cocteau Twins have always been a threesome. In 1983, Will departed the band and, in 1984 Simon Raymonde joined in. Till now they have written for more than 140 songs through their years.
Liz comes from Scotland. She is the vocalist and lyricist. Her unique vocal stylings make the band unique to the world.
Robin comes from Scotland. He is one of the principal songwriters and mainly in guitar-playing.
Simon comes from England. He is also a principal songwriter and primarily in bass, guitar and piano.
Their album 'Four-Calendar Cafe' is introduced in 1993 and which i think is one of the best album. The song 'My Truth', i believe once you heard of the song, lots of things will be definitely running across into your mind.
...My truth
Is not perfect
But it fools and confuses
...I remember my secret
I'll write it down and then I tell you it...
If you want to know more about the lyric of this song, you may go to this: http://www.cocteautwins.org/open.html
Timing
10 年前
0 comments:
發佈留言